Saturday, April 20, 2013

ZerO Waste Golf, what does it mean to you?

ZerO Waste Golf reminds me not to waste strokes on the course.  Nothing gripes me more than to waste a perfectly great drive by duffing my second shot.

ZerO Waste Golf reminds me to keep my head down and my eyes open for emerging opportunities. Opportunities are like inspirations. Anybody that wastes opportunities or inspirations is too dull to succeed on the golf course, anyway.

ZerO Waste Golf reminds me not to waste time on the course. I hate following slow play.  ZerO Waste Golf  reminds  that when you feel it, step up and swing it . Come one guys, it's a ready-golf world out there.

ZerO Waste Golf reminds me that I'm not that great of a golfer. It reminds me that I'm on the golf course to have fun, not to compete with Tiger Woods. ZerO Waste Golf reminds me not to waste a moment of golf's fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment